Club Carlson just released a new promotion where you can earn a free night after just one stay during their
Radisson 1 for 1 Promotion. Registration is limited to the first 50,000 Club Carlson members who register, so I would jump on this promotion right away if I were you. The stay must occur between now and Dec 31st, 2012, and must be booked by Oct 31, 2012. The stay must be at a Radisson or Radisson Blu property in the US, Canada, or Caribbean and must be booked on www.radisson.com or www.clubcarlson.com.
The free night you earn will expire on Dec 31st, 2013.
1 – You must register here before your stay.
2 – Book your stay at a Radisson or Radisson Blu property in the US, Canada or Caribbean through www.clubcarlson.com by Oct 31, 2012. Remember to go through Top Cashback to earn 8% cash back on your stay.
3 – Complete your stay by Dec 31, 2012
4 – Redeem your stay by Dec 31, 2013
This promotion is much more restrictive than the Big Night Giveaway promo that they ran back in April – July 2012 for several reasons.
1. The stay must be booked by 10/31/2012, which only gives you a month to book your hotel room.
2. You must stay at a Radisson or Radisson Blu property.
3. The free night expires on 12/31/13 unlike the 50,000 points, which don’t expire.
4. You only get one free night, whereas you could redeem the points for multiple free nights if they property cost fewer than 50K points.
This is still a quite lucrative promotion and one that I will be taking advantage of despite the restrictions. If you consider that you’ll pay $100 for a stay…you will earn:
– $8 cash back through the link provided above
– 2,000 points (100 x 20 base points)
– 1,000 points (online booking bonus)
Since I value CC points at $0.67 each, the 3,000 points are worth about $20. So all in I would be paying $72 net (excluding taxes) for a free night at a Radisson Blu property, which would cost me anywhere from $150-400 somewhere in the world. Not a bad ROI!