As most of you know I recently blogged about a recent Amex promotion where you can get cash back for syncing your Amex card to Twitter and tweeting a message that contained the required hash tag to register for the promotion. Well it seems Amex is at it again.
Amex recently released a $10 off $50 purchase at Staples by tweeting #AmexStaples to register.
If you combine this promotion with the current Free After Rebate Trend Micro promotion at Staples, you can easily earn spend on your Amex card, earn points on your card, and also get the free $10 statement credit for doing practically nothing. Just follow these directions:
1. Register for the Amex + Twitter promotion here.
2. Tweet a message containing the hash tag #AmexStaples
3. Go to Staples.com and purchase two copies of the Free After Rebate Trend Micro Anti-Virus 2012 for $70 total. Make sure that you have the software delivered to a store in either CA, or NH to avoid sales tax.
4. Submit your rebate once you receive your confirmation email from Staples.
5. Sit back, wait for your rebate, collect your free points (Starwood points in my case), and $10. Easy as pie.